Tapatalk

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

88rxna

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 29, 2017
Ludlow,PA
Is it just me or is Tapatalk a pain for this forum? Usually works amazing for all the others?
Sometimes it says threads are deleted ( they definitely are not) and can't see anything under certain headings.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes ever since SMF created its own mobile app Tapatalk has issues. For me lately it has been working okay. I prefer to use tapatalk when uploading photos as they turn out better.

If I upload threads in tapatalk I have to visit my thread using the SMF app to subscribe in order to receive notifications.

I haven't had the issues you mentioned.

It seems that the latest version of tapatalk is interfacing better than it has in the past with SMF.

Thanks. How do I access the app? It always seems to take me through Tapatalk. I looked on Google play (android phone) and could not find it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Using your browser log into SMF. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on mobile. That will take you to the mobile site. Book mark that and drop it on your phones screen.

Yes ever since SMF created its own mobile app Tapatalk has issues. For me lately it has been working okay. I prefer to use tapatalk when uploading photos as they turn out better.

View attachment 482400
If I upload threads in tapatalk I have to visit my thread using the SMF app to subscribe in order to receive notifications.

I haven't had the issues you mentioned.

It seems that the latest version of tapatalk is interfacing better than it has in the past with SMF.

Agreed with you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky