Taco Bells crunch wraps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

will post your recipe on my blog - is that ok?
icon14.gif

That will work great.  We used mozz cause we were out of 4 cheese.

I make pulled pork quesadillas and they are really good. That looks better than any quesadilla I've every made! I'm gonna have to give this a try with PP!!!

Looks mighty tastety...

Looks great farmer, Very nice job and way to think of something out of the box LOL 

That would have also been really good with some bacon in it. YUMMY 

DS 

Looks great farmer, Very nice job and way to think of something out of the box LOL 

That would have also been really good with some bacon in it. YUMMY 

DS 
Thanks, gotta try adding bacon.
Looks tasty, but why didn't you smoke the beef!!!
Needed a quick meal.    I thought about instead of pan frying, grillin them on the mini with fire.

I couldn't taste it from the pic?

The pic looks better than that TB place.

You couldn't have made it to taste as bad as Taco Bell?

Good job!

Good luck and good smoking.

Couldn't taste it? You need a new computer.

Thanks man.

Hello Adam.  Being from S. Tx. and Tex. Mex. country I think I can save you some money.  I do this by eye but will try to give you a recipe.  For 1 lb. hamburger:

1/2 white onion chopped - or 1/4 teaspoon onion powder

1 clove garlic finely chopped - 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon ground cumin

2 teaspoon Gebhardts chili powder if you can find it.  If not, you want a good chili powder that is a blend.

Salt and pepper as above.

This should be mild, adjust spices to your tastes.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Reactions: pc farmer

Hello Adam.  Being from S. Tx. and Tex. Mex. country I think I can save you some money.  I do this by eye but will try to give you a recipe.  For 1 lb. hamburger:

1/2 white onion chopped - or 1/4 teaspoon onion powder

1 clove garlic finely chopped - 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon ground cumin

2 teaspoon Gebhardts chili powder if you can find it.  If not, you want a good chili powder that is a blend.

Salt and pepper as above.

This should be mild, adjust spices to your tastes.  Keep Smokin!

Danny
Thanks Danny.   Sounds good.
Just had a thought. I wonder if these would be good using Dorito's instead of the plane hard shells? Ok Im gonna have to take one for the team soon and find out :o)
I bet Dorito's would be good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky