T-Bone Grilled on New “Ninja “Toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks darn good from my seat.

Thank You Rider!!
Appreciate That!

Bear

You're getting a bit on the fancy side of things . Nice toy for sure .
That steak looks perfect . I need a steak supper now !

That's why I eat all my deserts for breakfast . Gives me the option to burn them off . If I get up and do something .

Thank You Rich!!
This thing works Great, but the setting are very confusing.
Burn-off time is why we always eat Supper at 4:00PM or Earlier.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Cool "toy"!
I'm in the same boat as gary s. No new cooking stuff without getting rid of something....
Looks interesting, though.
If it air fries I guess I could lose the air fryer. Hm...

I don't have the room either.
Had to move my Indoor Smokeless Grill to the Basement.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow new toy and you've already got it mastered!
That steak looks cooked to perfection Bear.

Thank You 912!!
Not Mastered, just doing my Best---Dang thing is confusing!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

A fine piece of work John, Like! Save me a slice of that pie too! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I knew you'd like the Pie!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice steak done to my liking. Never seen one of those toys looks interesting.
I would have to take me a slice of bread and mop the juice's off that plate.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---Great Juices!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

good looking meal there Bear! Tell Mrs. Bear that pie looks fantastic.

Thank You Jim!!
Yup, she makes Great Pies!!
52 years ago, we had to eat some of them with a spoon, and the "crumbs" were on the bottom!!!
What a difference 52 years will make!!:emoji_wink:

Bear

Interesting cooker. Looks like it did a bang-up job. Now if they would only make one that holds FOUR of those steaks I would be set...JJ

Cool toy and great looking plate! Was surprised at how pink it was at 140, but looked really good!

Nice job!
Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
Below is a Link to 14 of the Prime Ribs I have made. They were all Done with an "IT" of between 138° and 142°. They are also Very Pink inside---From Bark to Bark:
Prime Rib Calendar (14 Smoked Prime Ribs)
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Congrats on the new toy, Bear. Looks interesting, but I'm in the same boat as the others, no more cooking toys until we make more room. Make more room means get rid of something. That steak looks perfectly cooked , juicy and delicious. Does it have a grilled flavor similar to an outdoor grill? And another great looking Pie! Great work.

Thank You Mike!!
Yes it does have some Grilled flavor, but not as much as with an outdoor Grill.
I had to move my Indoor Smokeless Grill to the Basement, on the Practice Back-up Squad.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Interesting cooker. Looks like it did a bang-up job. Now if they would only make one that holds FOUR of those steaks I would be set...JJ

Thank You Jimmy!!
I'm afraid only about 2 of these Steaks would fit in this one.
They're pretty good though.

Bear

LOOKS LIKE THE BEAR GOT LUCKY, GUYS!!!

Everybody here was using that Rite-Aid Web Site.
Mrs Bear got Bethany's appointment on Thursday.
Then Bear Jr got his own on Friday.
They were both looking for Rite-Aid in Quakertown for Me, because Mrs Bear doesn't like to drive anywhere else, and I don't drive any more. I could if I had my truck yet, but her car is too much like a computer on wheels.
So I kept thinking about it, and I finally told her I would go to Allentown or Landsdale, or Broadheadsville, or some other place, as long as Bear Jr drove.
About a half hour later we got a call from Our Local Pharmacy, and they had 2 doses for today @ 1:45 and 2:00 right here in Macungie. We said yes. Then about an hour later they called & changed it to Monday @ 1:30 and 1:45. So if nothing changes, Linda & I will have our first doses by 2PM Monday.
I think they are Moderma, but I'm not sure.

Mrs Bear had just called them a couple days ago, and told the girl she knows that their Web site keeps saying NY, when she tries to search it. The girl said She'd put our name on here list, but the list is 6 pages long, and it could be Months until they would call us. Mrs Bear said, Yes--Put our names on.
Then a couple days later we're apparently in. However I won't be sure, until the needles hit our arms!!

We'll All be glad we can stop watching that Rite-Aid site so close, and being ready to jump on a dose as soon as it becomes available.

Best of Luck to the Rest of you guys!!!

Bear

Reactions: MJB05615
That's great news Bear! Very happy for you, and you must be relieved. Moreso after Monday, right?

Sorry about that guys:
I Hijacked my own thread here.
The post above "#37" was supposed to go on the "COVID" thread, but somehow the Dumb Bear showed up, and put it on this thread. So I deleted it, and put it on the COVID thread. Then an hour later I saw it was still here, so I just left it there!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky