Sweet Maria's Has Rwanda and Burundi Green Coffees 20% Off!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

noboundaries

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 7, 2013
Roseville, CA, a suburb of Sacramento
Sweet Maria's is my prime green coffee supplier for home roasting. I stocked up (15 lbs) on three different Ethiopian coffees that were 20% off last May. They have their Rwanda and Burundi coffees at 20% off now. I suspect the sale may continue through the end of September, or possibly just this week. Soooo, if any of you home coffee roasters are running low on green beans, you can stock up on beans to roast. I ordered 15 lbs this morning (one Rwandan and two Burundi's, 5 lbs each).

For those of you who LOVE coffee and want to find another way to use your gas grill, camp stove, rotisserie, Kettle, etc, check out the thread below. There are lots of CHEAP ways to roast coffee, but be forewarned, it's as addictive as smoking meat and just as delicious in its own way.

https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/who-roasts-their-own-coffee-on-their-bbq-or-grill.269092/

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky