Sweet ‘N Peppery Vortex Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
An hour on the grill at 425º and Sweet ‘N Peppery Vortex ribs sure hit the spot, great flavor for sure!

3.jpg

-----

2.jpg

-----

1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looks great, I bought the son a performer with that grid on it and he hardly ever uses it, I reckon at some point he might use the smoking and grilling equipment we have gifted over the years, working lots of overtime means less time doing things you love, been there done that. Been a long time since I grilled ribs, need to correct that I can see.

Mouthwatering for sure! I've never tried the singles before... gonna have to change that. Great job on them!

Ryan

• Love
Reactions: mossymo
great job on those, I need to do Vortex ribs again I have only done them once despite the fact that my local grocery store sells pre-sliced ribs. Definitely taste a difference with Vortex ribs, a different texture than slow smoked ribs, different but very good!

• Love
Reactions: mossymo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky