Sweat Breads recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

whistlepig

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Preble County, OH
I haven't had any in decades and finally found a place online that sells them. I got a pound in the freezer that I am dying to try. As I remember we just cut them up, flopped them in flour, and in to a frying pan they went. Does anyone have any sweat breads recipes?

I can't help ya but did you look in the bread section? Hopefully someone will come along with more info.

Ryan

Looks tasty! Never had it but now since Jake helped remove my foot... serve up a batch!

Ryan

Should have also mentioned, this is a prime example of why I love this forum! Always something to learn! Kinda like whoever came up with the name...had to have a sense of humor!

Ryan

R2W9T7Vl.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky