SW La Hot links....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Diehardmason

Original poster
Apr 2, 2018
Cypress, Tx
E59BF5A1-F005-4D7C-8980-B784615E4F52.jpeg
4ABA5447-780F-4385-8342-D867B2438F79.jpeg
Made a 30 lb batch of hot links today. Probably make another back this week. These links have great flavor a a neat little kick to them that linger for 7 or 8 minutes or so after eating.

Those look great. I make a batch of these for a friend of mine every now and then. What recipe do you use?

Link

Those look great. I make a batch of these for a friend of mine every now and then. What recipe do you use?

Link

Family recipe of a couple of generations. It was my grandfathers. My aunt made hot links for a club in St. martinville, La called the Rebop. They were raved about in the area. When she passed only her daughter had the recipe. She shared it with me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky