• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SV—48 Hour Tender Beef Dinos (Like Buttah!)

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Looks absolutely delicious, Bear! I have two pack of beef ribs in my freezer which will be cooked using the same method this weekend. Never SV-ed ribs before but after looking at your picks.... I am getting hungry!!!

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 11, 2014
Thank You Jack!!
I would think about 30 to 36 hours should make them hold together for grilling, depending on how much meat is on them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your thoughts, Bear. I'll give them a try and report .

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks excellent Bear! Can't get more tender than that. I can almost taste them. WOW.

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Thank You Mike!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks great Bear. The pic of the meat all juicy and apart on the plate is amazing. I just picked up a bunch of short ribs. I may have to save a few to try with my SV.

Thank You Jcam!!
Let me know how you like it !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Late to the party but those look great John! I have a couple racks in the freezer I fileted off the Christmas prime ribs. Might give this a try. Thanks!

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks absolutely delicious, Bear! I have two pack of beef ribs in my freezer which will be cooked using the same method this weekend. Never SV-ed ribs before but after looking at your picks.... I am getting hungry!!!

Thank You Push!!
Sounds Great!
Let me know how you like them!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Late to the party but those look great John! I have a couple racks in the freezer I fileted off the Christmas prime ribs. Might give this a try. Thanks!
Thank You John!!
That's where these were from too---Cut-offs from my Christmas Purchased Prime Ribs!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.