Surf & Surf (Lone Bear Supper)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks fantastic!! Scallops are my wife’s favorite so I cook them once in awhile and always for anniversary dinner. Your wife sounds like my brother in law, hates meats from the water so much he once told me if a cow swam in the water he’d reject the beef LOL. Great looking meal , big like!

Thank You jcam!!
Appreciate that.

Bear

looks more then great bear, got to love sea scallops, I should be getting some sea scallops in a week or two, the wife always gets me some for my birthday going to have to try the olive oil and bay seasoning never did them that way.

Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man, that looks tasty. I need to work my air fryer a little more than I do.

Thank You!!
Yup---AirFryer does a lot of things Good, but Chicken, Fish, and Sausages are Unbelievably Good!!

Bear

Nice looking meal there Bear!

LIKE!

Scallops yes, catfish probably not.

John

Thank You John!!
Catfish is my favorite, but gotta be small (under 15"), and best if caught in the Spring.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky