Surf and Turf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Peachy, that is one fine looking meal right there. Extremely well done sir!! There's nothing not to love about the whole thing.

Robert

Nice!Not exactly Roughing it, eh?...JJ

Nice work on that . What wood did you use ? Beef grilled over red oak is my favorite way to do a steak .
I'd eat that steak cold out of the cooler in the morning . Sprinkle some salt on it . Good stuff.

Nice!Not exactly Roughing it, eh?...JJ
Thanks, eating is the highlight of our camping trips. Not really big on hiking.
Nice work on that . What wood did you use ? Beef grilled over red oak is my favorite way to do a steak .
I'd eat that steak cold out of the cooler in the morning . Sprinkle some salt on it . Good stuff.
Thanks. Breakfast was creamed dry venison gravy on potatoes with a couple fried eggs.
3E16CC01-F5FE-440A-820F-95A9F8FC3C83.jpeg

That looks as good as the surf and turf meal! Hope you're wearing your stretchy pants!

Ryan

Awesome looking meal Peachey. When you coming my way to camp for meals like that I would join you.

Warren

Last edited:
That’s some great looking grub! The steaks are done to perfection!

The creamed dry venison looks delicious too! I’m getting serious hunger pangs looking at picture during breakfast time.

Nothing but perfection all around SP!

PS you can go camping with me ANY TIME!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky