Surf and Turf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How close to perfect can you get? I am headed that way....pulling my small tub of butter with me.
1613475345176.png

Dang good looking plate. Happy birthday! Scoot them old bones a little closer to the fire and stay warm.
Jim

Happy birthday brother! Looks like you celebrated in style...Never could've gotten that tasty food in a high price, fancy restaurant

Happy birthday jake. They both look good. Way to keep that Q going even in the weather. I know I can’t wait for spring. How is Jeff’s rub on the tritip? Did you use the original or Texas rub?
Thanks Brian it was the Texas rub. It's pretty tasty on a tri tip

Awesome looking meal Jake! And happy birthday! Sucks the weather you're having but that fireplace sure does look inviting! Just hard to beat a good wood fire!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan we are actually enjoying the weather. Believe it or not but we get decent snow amounts where I live almost yearly. Not as shocking for us as it is for the Texas folk

A meal worthy of a Celebration. If you do celebrate. At the big 50, I discovered I can't drink like I did for 30 and 40. And the Presents I would like are increasingly Expensive so I get fewer if any...JJ
Thanks JJ no real celebration except for the good food. Many beers were had

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky