Suprise...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
coz...e-mail has been sent. Thanks.
Now that i'm home again and hopefully for awhile, it's time to get started on this project.
Plan on taking it in the back 40 of my property and probably just cutting 1 of the freon lines. Think it's only 45 psi, so shouldn't be complicated. Then, tearing it apart. :D

Ohh twins ... Hey Tim nice find and Happy B'day .. It's also my brothers B'day today as well a Robert E Lee..

Joe

No...didn't sniff...gonna start tomorrow....
Yes' nice find..have been searching for awhile...

Cheech.. Figured I would take it out to the back "40s" of my property, cut the line, leave it for an hour or so and then bring it back to the garage.

I may be too late, but, you may want to see if any of the local repair folks would be interested in recovering that freon. It is probably R-12 and sells for about $100 a pound if you can find it. It is no longer sold or manufactured in the US and some people still are trying to nurse some old equipment along without converting to another refrigerant.

Not to mention the $25,000.00 fine from the EPA if they find out about an intentional venting of R-12 :shock:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky