Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Blues1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 10, 2020
Legs and corn. First time cooking corn. Left on a little too long. Still very good. I'll keep at it...

Attachments

• IMG_1170.JPG
    IMG_1170.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 24
Looks good bud. I like to pull back the husk and remove silk. Cover in butter salt garlic and pepper and pull the husks back up and grill. Nice work!

Looks good bud. I like to pull back the husk and remove silk. Cover in butter salt garlic and pepper and pull the husks back up and grill. Nice work!

I actually did that first, then after a while, pulled husk back again and left it. I actually started them too soon. Cooked faster than I planned. I didn't soak, do you?

Love grilled corn and chicken legs. Ive tried grilling corn with and without the husk and I prefer it without and get a good bit of char on the corn.

Reactions: Blues1
Looks great! Fresh corn looks super nice. Not a drum fan personally, but those look great!

Reactions: Blues1
Looks good blues. I can't wait till the end of summer for some fresh corn.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky