Superbowl Sunday in RI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bruins4344

Original poster
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
Glad i stumbled across this site while looking for new ideas for my new smoker.  Received it as christmas gift and just got around to building it and seasoning it this week.  From Rhode Island and brand new to smoking and can't wait to make some great things.  

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, just keeps getting better and better. There is lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on just about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome aboard!  Glad you've joined us.  You've found a good place to learn and share ideas on all things smoked.  Just ask when you need anything...someone here will likely have the answer.

Red

The great thing about living here in Rhode Island, is the fresh seafood.  If you haven't yet, you have to smoke some clams and oysters, I have also done a lobster tail and some swordfish, of course tuna and salmon.  There is also a place on Jamestown, Windmill Hill Farm, where you can get fresh beef Friday til it sells out.  Also, try using some Sugar Maple or Apple for wood, both local and cheap. Good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky