Superbowl Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who will win

• Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
In the fun of the superbowl we are going to do a giveaway.

Screenshot_1.png

To enter you just need to comment with what you think the final score will be and which team will have each score. In addition in case there are multiple correct guesses you need to put when in the game the last points will be scored and the person closest to it in case of a tie will win. For example LA 127 Cin 257 2:57 4th. So to be clear the 2:57 means that at 2:57 point in the 4th the last points were scored.

Winner will get to choice from a few different thermometers and will be given their options after the winning.

I hope everyone has fun doing this one.

Brian

Rams: 24
Cincy: 21
4th qtr: 7 seconds left on a field goal. The crowd goes wild!!!!!

Reactions: 912smoker
It’s rigged. Score will be tight just like all the playoff games were. This Super Bowl will be decided in the final minutes as has been designed. They have turned the NFL into WWE. This is in an attempt to re gather there fan base. They are feeding pure bs just for the fans. None of it is real anymore. Just my 2o. I’ve loved football my whole life. They have poisoned it like everything else they have touched.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky