Super Bowl who ya got

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Of course I voted for the Chiefs but both teams are the best of the best. Could go either way, just hoping for a really good game.
I like both teams . I watch players more than teams myself . Should be a good game . Hopefully Mahomes is close to 100% . Any team that is smart enough to shut down Kelce stands a good chance against a Chiefs team with Mahomes healthy . Eagles are a great team too , and I like them both .

Reactions: Colin1230
Hopefully the game is as good as the matchup seems to be. Glad to see these 2 teams get there, even though I can’t stand the Eagles. They’re the best teams from their conferences. Given my disdain for the Eagles - go Chiefs!

I just want to see a good close game with the refs staying out of it.

If it looks bad, Puppy Bowl time!!!!

I hope the score at half-time is close. I hate watching games where there is a big lead at half-time. Why? The team in the lead seems to relax with a "we got this attitude." The trailing team, if they're good, finds their fire in the second half.

I'm looking forward to this match up. If Mahomes ankle isn't targeted, it should be a good watch.

70% of the betting money is on the eagles. But I think Mahomes is just too good. Eagles havent really played anyone as good due to the lack of talent in the NFC. They will be a force to reckon with in the coming years with Hurts but I think the Chiefs pull it out. As a Titans fan I would like to see AJ Brown and Brett Kern get a ring but I dont think it is their year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky