Super Bowl Ribs & Dutch Oven Smoked Mac N Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What is the brand of the rib hanger you are using? I assume you are happy with it. I've thought about getting one myself. I have a WSM, although its a 22". I don't usually need more rack space but occasionally I do.

And I agree, it is a beautiful day for smoking here in CO. I may fire my rig up in a bit, I have had 10.7 lbs or pork bellies brining for a week to make into bacon.

I have the LavaLock 8 rib hanger and yes I love it. It allows me to smoke more ribs and host more people.

Brownies are done.
7E526E0D-F8A1-4A0F-8D6B-1D2CA218DAC3.jpeg

I also broke out the front porch swing cushion so at halftime we can enjoy some fresh air on the front porch.

C37B964B-A18C-4874-B547-ED76C6C28F5E.jpeg

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky