• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sunday WINGS!!!! (Wangs in Texas) ScarBelly style

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
With THE BIG DINNER coming up on Thursday, our typical family Sunday gathering will be easy today. Burgers and Brats are on the menu for today.  But my 2 boys begged for Wangs on the smoker.  Easy enough.  AND i'll post the smoke here because I know everyone loves them.Brian

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
We then powered the wings liberally  front and back with Rotisserie Seasoning and Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning 

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
And we load them into the smoker.  Looks good. Right?  The MES is dialed in at 275 degrees. I'm expecting a 3 to 4 hour smoke.

Last edited:

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looking good! You will be popular with the family.

Disco

pat king

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 10, 2011
Well,Skelly. They look marvelous
 Wish , I could crawl through the screen and join you in munching that platter of Wangs with ya'll

Keep the good stuff coming , always nice to be able to drool
 on the keyboard.

Have fun and enjoy the meal , Stan .

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Thanks Pat they should be about ready.  Disco! Hows it going? 

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
I am waiting for the Grey Cup to start (The Canadian Football League championship) and I could really use those wings.

Disco

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
Wings are always a crowd pleaser.... throw in some celery (rabbit food), w/ ranch dressing and a cool beverage you have all the major food groups covered! 

PS You should have saved one raw wing and just boxed it up and sent it USPS to Disco. 

Hmmmmmm..... I just had a thought! I know scary isn't it.

Last edited:

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013

Wings are always a crowd pleaser.... throw in some celery (rabbit food), w/ ranch dressing and a cool beverage you have all the major food groups covered! 

PS You should have saved one raw wing and just boxed it up and sent it USPS to Disco. 

Hmmmmmm..... I just had a thought! I know scary isn't it.
Very scary friend…  But I'd bet disco could make a brat out of it!   Is that pineapple cured yet? 

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012

Very scary friend…  But I'd bet disco could make a brat out of it!   Is that pineapple cured yet? 
You guys are being very cruel to me. I think I my have to go hide under the stairs.

You will be forgiven if you send me some wings.

Disco

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013

You guys are being very cruel to me. I think I my have to go hide under the stairs.

You will be forgiven if you send me some wings.

Disco
Thats a deal my friend. LOL B

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.