Sunday Pancakes With Bacon Jam (A Few Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. We have Pancakes for supper at least once a month. If the Old Man made Maple Syrup this season, I'll send you a jug when you are ready...JJ

Looks fantastic Robert. I also had to follow suit after Steve posted the bacon jam. That stuff is out of this world. Going on my cakes the next time, thanks.

Robert those look amazing!! Not gonna lie that close up of a bite size piece oozing butter, syrup and bacon jam literally made my mouth water!!!! I really do need to try to make a sugar free version of that bacon jam.

Thanks Steve!! I know you love doing stuff that's a bit unconventional and off-the-wall. I had a feeling this may get your attention. It is yet another incredible use of your bacon jam. Up to this point, if ever you have created a legacy for yourself in this forum, the bacon jam is it!!

Robert

I like to think my shrunkin CI's got me to that level!

Wow that looks so good! I could eat that for breakfast every morning. Still need to make some bacon jam its on the to do list! Killed it man!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky