Sunday Kielbasi 10 pounds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Saturday Fassets breakfast sausage Sunday Kielbasi Meat was all ground and seasoned on Sat. so I loaded up the LEM Mighty Bite stuffer
Modified suction cups added no more clamps to come loose.
100_0100.JPG
Working alone so not many pics I cranked out 3 small links
to fit in gallon zip lock bags.Makes freezing easier
100_0102.JPG
After knowing how I was going to bag them
I finished making the batch
100_0103.JPG
6 bags ready to freeze
100_0104.JPG
here is what was left in the stuffer
100_0107.JPG
Tasted great thanks for watching
Richie

I think I made this one , is that the white polish ? Good stuff .
Nice work , I like that stuffer .

Reactions: JC in GB
I think I made this one , is that the white polish ? Good stuff .
Nice work , I like that stuffer .
Rich yes that is the same one. I like that stuffer more now with the suction cups,I was afraid of cracking the granite counter top.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Rich yes that is the same one. I like that stuffer more now with the suction cups,I was afraid of cracking the granite counter top.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That has worried me as well with our countertops. Neat idea.

Good looking Keibasa Richie, it looks great! Are you making some for Christmas? We eat it on Christmas Eve with piergois, halupki, fried fish with stewed tomatoes, mushrooms and babalki

Good looking Keibasa Richie, it looks great! Are you making some for Christmas? We eat it on Christmas Eve with piergois, halupki, fried fish with stewed tomatoes, mushrooms and babalki
Joe I don't know if the wife and kids have anything planned for our 31 anniversary.All of what you said are eaten here except the Babalki. My home made Kraut should be ready by then. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great! How long did it take you to crank all that out?
Maybe 15 minutes tying them small links off as I go slows me down,just wanted smaller packages for freezing this time.The stuffer is great I keep the gears lubed and the gasket so it operates smoothly.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky