Sunday Baseball and roasted jalepeno & cream cheese stuffed Bacon wrappen loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timberjet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 29, 2010
Waitsburg Washington
Well this was kind of a last minute deal. I had forgotten about this little loin I bought on sale a week ago in the back of the fridge. So I fileted it out and mixed up a stick of cream cheese and a couple of smoke roasted Japs I had leftover. Rolled it up and wrapped with bacon. then tied it up tight with butcher twine.

Of course I had some fresh super awesome corn in that Weber Kettle and some Buffalo Chicken ABT's too.

Oh I love Apple wood with Pork.

Thanks for looking.

I forgot to mention I used Lysanders Hickory Chipolte rub. I really like this stuff for store bought but I do need to order some bulk paprika so I can mix up a batch of Jeffs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky