Success

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

broken oar

Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
Thanks to all who post on this form I think I'm on the right track. I smoked spare ribs today in my MB and they were very good - not the best I have ever had but very good. Thanks again Illini and Dutch.
Catch ya later
Broken Oar

awsome.....I'm just getting a ham ready with my rub for a good smoke session in the MB tomorrow for dinner.....this time I'm trying out jeff's suggestion of using yellow mustard first then rub on it.....and while I know he rave's about his rub....well I still LOVE mine (and it's awsome on ribs btw.....really awsome).......

okay, here is the ham, it was a 4 pound boneless one this time, just for kicks you know.....and it was awsome, jeff's trick of using the mustard made a huge difference in keeping the rub on.....
c885e7a8_vbattach11574.jpg

ca83a8b2_vbattach11575.jpg

8b4bda5b_vbattach11427.jpg

c808e42c_vbattach11426.jpg

7a44f207_vbattach11292.jpg

6d89b976_vbattach11291.jpg

0e43b49d_vbattach11149.jpg

80bc8ace_vbattach11150.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky