Stufz Video Contest !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
I know there's a bunch of guys on SMF who can make neat videos, and I think some of them have a Stufz Burger Maker.

I got a Stufz, but there's NO WAY I can make a video.

Any of you who can do this, check this link out:

http://showusyour.stufz.net/

Later guys,

Bear

Well now that's way cool! However, I'm like you Bear. There's no way I can do a video like that. I can barley use my cell phone! Actually I think my cell will do video, but I think you need a good video camera with sound for something like this. Hope someone here with the expertise will enter & win. 

I'm bumping this, because there has to be somebody here who would like to do this.

Pande?

I just got mine and played with it last week, I was in a cranky mood (kitchen remodel), and tossed it to the wife and said I like mushroom and Swiss in mine, AND WALKED AWAY.
mad.gif

Well she made 5, 3 were stuffed with that cubed mixed cheese pack that you get from Sams for parties, and 2 were stuffed with Mushroom and swizz.

I grilled them up and forget about them because my BIL came over and we were going over the electric in the kitchen, anyhow I ran out and flipped yes one side was pretty charred.
icon_eek.gif

I apologized to my family for charring the burgers but they chowed down and loved them, here they like they're burgers charred
icon_smile.gif
and since the Stufz Burgers are pretty thick it doesn't destroy the burger.

They were really good, better than I thought and not as thick as I thought they would be.

I probably won't use it for everyday burgers but will use it often...especially to impress company.
icon_mrgreen.gif

That would of made an interesting Video!

Hmmm, I'm looking for guys like "Pandemonium" & "Wingman", and others who make great videos, to enter & win this thing.

Entry deadline is March 24.

Bear

Hey GUYS- STUFZ CONTEST UPDATE!!  Video or  group of PICTURES are fine. We are looking for the BEST STUFZ!!! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky