STUFFED SHRIMP AND CHEESE GRITS (BBQ STYLE)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Everything looks Great, Travis!!! Except the Grits.
Smoked Sausage & Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!!! AAAAwwweeeesome!!!
Like.

Bear

Everything looks Great, Travis!!! Except the Grits.
Smoked Sausage & Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!!! AAAAwwweeeesome!!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!! No grits?? No problem. This would go great with a baked potato ........ Or ... Extra side of sausage and shrimp!

Wow a great looking plate of some great food. I could easly go for that plate. Nice job and a great write up.

Warren
Thanks Warren! I really enjoyed making this...and eating it too!

Jim,
It looks amazing! I’d love a bowl of it! I am thinking about making some in the next few days using your recipe. Do you think sautéing some onions and peppers along with your sausage might compliment the dish?

Jim,
It looks amazing! I’d love a bowl of it! I am thinking about making some in the next few days using your recipe. Do you think sautéing some onions and peppers along with your sausage might compliment the dish?
Heck yea go for it! I just threw the sausage on the grill. But you could cut up the sausage first and do it in a pan with some peppers and onions.....maybe pablano. Yum! Make sure you share some pics with us!

Utterly fantastic Travis! I had an idea of what you were up to. But man, you took this to another level!

Utterly fantastic Travis! I had an idea of what you were up to. But man, you took this to another level!
Thanks Steve! Definitely a little different on this one and the tiger sauce on it was fantastic!

Holy cow Travis your bbq shrimp and grits look phenomenal! That’s a pretty interesting take on a classic dish. I’d eat that everyday if you let me! Leftover cheese grits fried up the next day are delicious too!

Reactions: 912smoker
Holy cow Travis your bbq shrimp and grits look phenomenal! That’s a pretty interesting take on a classic dish. I’d eat that everyday if you let me! Leftover cheese grits fried up the next day are delicious too!
Thanks xray!! Frying them the next day is something I'll have to try! That sounds awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky