Stuffed Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ishi

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 30, 2018
Meatloaf is one of my favorites and so easy to smoke/ grill
I started with 2 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef.
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 cup oatmeal
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. I made a layer then I put green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and two varieties of cheese. Next layer the remaining beef on top and make sure it’s sealed up good.
I cooked it at 350 in the pellet grill.
After it cooked for 45 minuets I added the sauce. You have to try this sauce it’s the only sauce I’ll use for meatloaf. Very simple and it’s killer on meatloaf.
One cup Ketchup and one cup Brown Sugar that’s it:)
Mix it up well and after the 45 minuets apply the sauce so it can caramelize and finish the loaf.
B6B7164B-4442-4BD6-8392-783B841D3CDE.jpeg

0E4AA605-BA0F-47DE-A499-5A4EAAB0E933.jpeg

With the cook I threw in some baked potatoes and made a pot of my homemade baked beans. Always a awesome meal that brings smiles to everyone eating.

537E99F9-400B-482F-92FF-5F0162DBF7B5.jpeg

Do you throw your meatloaf right on the grates?
Yes I cook it right on the grates. That way the outside gets a nice crust to it. I’ve done them in a tinfoil pan but I like the texture better this way.

Reactions: The Butt Man
hi, new member here. First time reader as well. recently bought a smoker and just doing my research into what and how to do everything :)
the meatloaf looks awesome, but what's the chance of you putting your baked bean recipe up as well? they look excellent.

Reactions: Ishi
hi, new member here. First time reader as well. recently bought a smoker and just doing my research into what and how to do everything :)
the meatloaf looks awesome, but what's the chance of you putting your baked bean recipe up as well? they look excellent.
I`ll do thread soon on my Baked Bean recipe. To the Mods where would be a good place to put it? The recipe will make you really wonder how it can be so good:D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky