Stuffed Avacado Fatty Wrapped

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My wife found this somewhere. I just did the cooking.

Avocado halved and stuffed with pepperjack cheese.
She put the halves back together and did a fatty (ball) wrap.
20220709_150525.jpg

I put in the bronco. Turn in 30 mins.
20220709_154112.jpg

20220709_160956.jpg

Now they are raedy for her and SIL.
20220709_193043.jpg

i dont like avocado, they do.
20220709_193053.jpg

Holy damn that looks good. I’ll have to show my wife that one. Do you have any pics of putting it together? I’m really curious. I wanna try it.

That's something I would have to try for the wife as well. It looks like you used sausage. Was it regular breakfast sausage? Did the avocado take on much smoke? And what kind of wood?

Sorry. So many questions, but this hit a nerve.

Looks delicious! I could see this for breakfast or dinner.

I will have to try this. Not sure about my wife though. Not much of an avocado fan.

Now that's a different spin on the fatty. NIce job.

Point for sure
Chris

Dont have any pics of her putting it all together.

That's something I would have to try for the wife as well. It looks like you used sausage. Was it regular breakfast sausage? Did the avocado take on much smoke? And what kind of wood?

Sorry. So many questions, but this hit a nerve.
She used 80/20 ground beef, seasoned.

Thanks for this Rick. Wife is an avocado junkie and she would love this. I like them as well. Pretty surprised it stayed so bright green inside

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky