Strange AAA Baseball Opening Day Dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have caught one also but gave it to the little kid I beat out for it. It was just a reaction I grabbed it, had I seen him I would have let it go. I have also seen too many fans there get a line drive foul in the face or chest only to be carried out of the stadium. Otherwise it fairly relaxed with picnic areas and family oriented.

One Saturday my wife's company rented out the stadium for a business event and they brought in Mariano Rivera to pitch wiffle balls to the kids for fun. You could only imagine the spin and curves he did with that.
No fight for mine. No one was sitting behind me and the ball rolled right toward me. I just reached back and picked it off the ground.

Update on the Monte Doggie-oh I just ate for brunch. More dog flavor. Sweet and salty! It is now one of my favorite morning concoctions!

Wrapped the dog in thick cut bacon. Broiled the wrapped dog until the bacon got fairly crispy.

Whipped up 1 1/2 Tbsp Kodiack pancake mix with a Tbsp+ of milk until I got the consistency I wanted. Spread the pancake mix on the inside of the flattened bun and cooked it in a fry pan.

20220406_102936.jpg

Spread mascarpone cheese (you can use cream cheese) on one half, raspberry jam on the other.
20220406_103052.jpg

Added the dog and onions.
20220406_103226.jpg

Sprinkled with powdered sugar and drizzled with a little real maple syrup.

20220406_103413.jpg

Could actually eat this one like a hot dog as long as you had a catch-plate.

Mangia!

Attachments

• 20220406_103748.jpg
    20220406_103748.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 5
Update on the Monte Doggie-oh I just ate for brunch. More dog flavor. Sweet and salty! It is now one of my favorite morning concoctions!

Wrapped the dog in thick cut bacon. Broiled the wrapped dog until the bacon got fairly crispy.

Whipped up 1 1/2 Tbsp Kodiack pancake mix with a Tbsp+ of milk until I got the consistency I wanted. Spread the pancake mix on the inside of the flattened bun and cooked it in a fry pan.

View attachment 628368

Spread mascarpone cheese (you can use cream cheese) on one half, raspberry jam on the other.
View attachment 628369

View attachment 628370

View attachment 628371

Mangia!
that one would make me heave Chunks. Foot long boars head dog with mustard, onions, slaw, and chili for me

View attachment 628368

View attachment 628369

View attachment 628370

View attachment 628371

Mangia!
Dude! You need help! JK. Glad you liked it, but I'm gonna pass. Only Chi-dogs for me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky