"still working on my build" RF trailer build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like you are off to a great start. Good Luck.
icon14.gif

Thanks I had a the operator run a special top secret job I programmed and cut them out during lunch at work on the water jet!
Oh Man, of course you realize that, by telling us that, you have earned the U-Suck award. 

LOL I guess the goverment jobs pay off. LOL  

Once again man, they look fantastic.

Oh Man, of course you realize that, by telling us that, you have earned the U-Suck award.

LOL I guess the goverment jobs pay off. LOL  

Once again man, they look fantastic.
roflmao.gif
what if I cut this out??

03126061_ilah6o.jpg

lol...

thanks guy for checking it out.  Didn't get any work done this weekend had some work to do for the wife.
icon_cool.gif

Last edited:
small update burned it for about 8 hrs. atill got some things to do before paint.  Still up in the air for a grill was going to use the fire box but not sure

now, might just add a grill on the other side by the burner insted of a firewood box.

3eed8a91_2q1duys.jpg

she get up there pretty good

fa1e1212_28hq692.jpg

but settled down right on 225 and is easy to hold

6e13f411_209gkqs.jpg

27a1ff20_24zf09s.jpg

04699248_f1e62t.jpg

2ab1fe8b_so46dy.jpg

go ahead I know your laughing at my big ol firebox
laugh1.gif

I guess I could add a warming box to it if I dont do the grill there...

Still have to add some fenders and lights to the trailer and a few this and thats.

Looking awesome!!!!

I wish I had the drawing software and had a way to put it to paper so that I could cut it out by hand and trace it to my steel. Then cut it out by hand. One of these days I hope to get a plasma table.

I can print you one out whatever size limited to 3 feet tall, and snail mail it to ya if you want?
Looking awesome!!!!

I wish I had the drawing software and had a way to put it to paper so that I could cut it out by hand and trace it to my steel. Then cut it out by hand. One of these days I hope to get a plasma table.

Thanks for the offer man, but in time I have a ton of things to do up this way. 

Right now I am making them as vector drawings, then sending them to sketchup and printing posterized to scale. It just sucks taking the extra steps.

May I ask what software you are using to draw in, and is it that same software that you are printing from.  If I ever get the table bought, the software will all be with it. But for now I have to do it the poor mans way. 

it is just the software that came with the waterjet "omax"  it has intelli-TRACE in with it that traces the image for ya.

Thanks for the offer man, but in time I have a ton of things to do up this way. 

Right now I am making them as vector drawings, then sending them to sketchup and printing posterized to scale. It just sucks taking the extra steps.

May I ask what software you are using to draw in, and is it that same software that you are printing from.  If I ever get the table bought, the software will all be with it. But for now I have to do it the poor mans way. 

Last edited:
got some fenders and some paint on it this weekend
5f0eaf69_0416111612a.jpg

thinking about getting a propane grill to put in the open spot where the expanded metal is.

3436bba3_0416111613a.jpg

Thanks again for checking it out, Just about done have to get a few more things for it.

Going to break it in this weekend with a brisket, baked beans and a fatty

will post some pics for you guys

Last edited:
Got to do some cooking this weekend did a brisket and some pork rib with a knock off of Jeffs rub on both.  Put the brisket on at 9:30am, and put in a

alum pan with some apple juice and added the ribs at 2:30.  Foiled the ribs at 5:30 pulled the brisket at about 6:30 or so foiled up placed in the cooler

cooked the ribs till 7:30 fioled and added to the cooler for a hour.  Then to the fridge after church fired the smoker back up sliced the brisket and rib, and

burnt ends back on the smoker with a pan of baked beans.

sorry for no before dinner Q view it sure was good thank for yalls input and help.

9:30 up to temp ready to cook

71011b47_zyddf9.jpg

7602e143_5ouhxc.jpg

3e446676_2r2vgqh.jpg

pulled up some chairs and cooked some steaks for dinner!

4031c5b7_255nre1.jpg

the brisket just before getting put in the pan...

d391f78e_107te1x.jpg

Post Qview

1 rib and a few bites left...

brisket sliced but feel apart tring to pick it up. both meats had a nice smoke ring ...

8f90fef5_xf9qi1.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky