Still trying to decide on what to buy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ross and Bass,
Curious as to what you guys went with? I'm in the same boat. Love the flavor off of my WSM, but I've outgrown it. Was looking to get a nice offset stick burner until I buddy peaked my interest with his traeger. I've researched for about 3 weeks and "if" I go with a pellet I've narrowed it some to Yoder, Blazn and Pellet Pro. Thanks for any thoughts you can share to help with my over anyalsis paralysis!

Ross and Bass,
Curious as to what you guys went with? I'm in the same boat. Love the flavor off of my WSM, but I've outgrown it. Was looking to get a nice offset stick burner until I buddy peaked my interest with his traeger. I've researched for about 3 weeks and "if" I go with a pellet I've narrowed it some to Yoder, Blazn and Pellet Pro. Thanks for any thoughts you can share to help with my over anyalsis paralysis!

I ended up getting the Rec Tec 680. The size, price and 6 year warranty sold me. So far I've enjoyed it and have cooked some excellent food. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the brands you're considering.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky