Still Around

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Hey yall, I ain't been around much.  Life sure nough got busy.

We've had two new granddaughters in the past 8 weeks, Boy has gone ta Mississippi fer additional trainin before goin ta Afghanistan, work has been insane an the heat has been murder.

Chainsaw wen't caplooey, so cuttin wood has been done by hand.  Got a new saw so were back inta cuttin wood fer winter. 

We've done some small caterin jobs this summer but business has been slow.

Also joined our local CERT team, which is Community Emergency Response Team.  So were gonna start trainin fer that to.

I hope things will slow down some so I can get back ta casual smokin an postin here again as well as helpin folks out.  We'll see how the new month goes!

Glad to see ya back Tip I was wondering where ya been

Congrats on the new granddaughters Tip and glad to hear that things are going ok

Congrates Tip, dont be spoilin them babies to much. Save your money till there teanagers. LOL

OMG I looked at the word you wrote (caplooey) and I thought what in the world is that word. Then I went back in time to gradeschool english class and sounded it out. Boy oh Boy I really had to laugh at my self for not knowing that word.

Glad to see ya back my friend - we have missed ya big time. Congrats on them young ens and good luck to the son in his military career

We are all better for you posts and insight

congrats on the lil' ones and good to see ya 'round............

congrats on the lil ones buddy.... yup been a busy summer man!!! glad ya still around!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky