1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Still Around

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by travcoman45, Aug 29, 2010.

1. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey yall, I ain't been around much.  Life sure nough got busy.

We've had two new granddaughters in the past 8 weeks, Boy has gone ta Mississippi fer additional trainin before goin ta Afghanistan, work has been insane an the heat has been murder.

Chainsaw wen't caplooey, so cuttin wood has been done by hand.  Got a new saw so were back inta cuttin wood fer winter. 

We've done some small caterin jobs this summer but business has been slow.

Also joined our local CERT team, which is Community Emergency Response Team.  So were gonna start trainin fer that to.

I hope things will slow down some so I can get back ta casual smokin an postin here again as well as helpin folks out.  We'll see how the new month goes!

2. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Glad to see ya back Tip I was wondering where ya been

3. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Tip, glad to see ya back. I figured you were busy being a granddaddy.

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Congrats on the new granddaughters Tip and glad to hear that things are going ok

5. tom37

tom37 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrates Tip, dont be spoilin them babies to much. Save your money till there teanagers. LOL

OMG I looked at the word you wrote (caplooey) and I thought what in the world is that word. Then I went back in time to gradeschool english class and sounded it out. Boy oh Boy I really had to laugh at my self for not knowing that word.

6. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Glad to see ya back my friend - we have missed ya big time. Congrats on them young ens and good luck to the son in his military career

We are all better for you posts and insight

7. pandemonium

pandemonium Master of the Pit

Congrats on the grandkids, wow you will be busy now for sure.

8. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    congrats on the lil' ones and good to see ya 'round............

9. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Tip, thanks for checkin in. I can relate to bein to busy.

10. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

congrats on the lil ones buddy.... yup been a busy summer man!!! glad ya still around!!![​IMG]