Stickys

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
Alright I'm an idiot but wondering where the stickys are at now ? The only thing I find is with the last one from Jeff from Nov 2 on the SMF dark mode change, which is under "to all member's". I did log out and back in. Ready for a palm to the forehead. :emoji_thinking:

Reactions: JLeonard
An informational thread that was important enough to always be in same place. There were sausage stickys and what not.

Or...those fly trap things you had to unrole...if you ever stuck your head in one...they were definitely sticky! Lol

Ryan

I was just in the electric smoker forum and the top threads are under "sticky threads".

So then the dedicated stickys are ? ? ?
Sticky threads are at the top of any sub forum that has one. They did away with the old icon and added a push pin. This is the food safety forum. First few threads are stickys
Screenshot_20221220_190647.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky