Steak tips on the flat top. And now I know.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The wood is spoken for it seems. The people removing it wants it.
Meal looks perfecto, love that bacon. Those almost look like what we call calls tritip strips. On a side note, if it were my tree I'd tell them to go fly a kite (unless they are removing for free). Equipment rental places typically carry log splitters if the need ever arises.

Meal looks perfecto, love that bacon. Those almost look like what we call calls tritip strips. On a side note, if it were my tree I'd tell them to go fly a kite (unless they are removing for free). Equipment rental places typically carry log splitters if the need ever arises.

Thank you! The tree was on my neighbors property. And fell on my property. If it was my tree. I would have given it to a friend of mine that has a splitter. And I would have gotten a share.

Reactions: D.W.
Holy Mary mother of God!! That all looks amazing Steve. Great job buddy and that cart is a work of art. Love that you gave yourself space for stuff other than the griddle and the magnetic strip for the utensils it genius.

Then of course there is the bottle opener:
And I had a beer with this for you anti-milk folks out there!!

YAY!! Somebody is all growed up finally :emoji_laughing: Steve the Hammer finally playing with the big boys. Congrats on a great meal AND having a beer.

Robert

Holy Mary mother of God!! That all looks amazing Steve. Great job buddy and that cart is a work of art. Love that you gave yourself space for stuff other than the griddle and the magnetic strip for the utensils it genius.

Then of course there is the bottle opener:

YAY!! Somebody is all growed up finally :emoji_laughing: Steve the Hammer finally playing with the big boys. Congrats on a great meal AND having a beer.

Robert
LOL! Well, I had to get off the porch and run with the big dogs someday!! And thank you for the kind words Robert. Though, this has a ways to go to catch up to your meal currently taking a ride.

great looking meal and the cart is perfect. Glad to see it has the prerequisite bottle opener on it.
Jim

I think I need to find some steak flaps or steak tips or w/e my butcher is going to call them ahaha! Looks fantastic.

Great looking meal Steve! Love them taters and got beautiful color on those tips.

Ryan

Flap meat (the lower diaphragm muscle) is usually ignored by meat cutters in preference to cube steak material or stew meat; or for ground round material. But by its own right, it is an excellent lean cut underutilized by cutters (Wrappers often reject them off the production line and too much hassle to get them approved for retail sale or displayed).

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky