St. Louis ribs for Fathers Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twardnw

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
Vancouver, WA
my test-run went well enough the other evening, so that got me the go-ahead to make Fathers day dinner for all the dads in my family (should be 13 people over here in a couple hours). 3 racks, using Jeff's rub, and some apple chips for TBS. Got 'em on just before 2, if I can maintain my temp, we should be right on time for a 6:30 dinner.

2010-06-20+13_53_10.jpeg

2010-06-20+13_58_35.jpeg

Hmmmmm, 3 racks for 13 folks is not alot of ribs . but they dang sure look good .

guess we'd have to fight for them winner take all.

you are correct, not a whole lot of ribs, but we've got a lot of other food going too. No one ever leaves our house hungry :) (well, except me in the morning when I am late for work)

cool.gif

Those look like some mighty fine ribs that you have there. You also have some really nice Qview also. Happy Father's day to all you and yours.

Looks like a great start!!

well, unfortunately, something happened to the pics, my phone didn't save them for some reason. I could take one now, but all I have to show is an empty platter. I guess that's a good thing though. 

Job well done, well all except for the part where the pics messed up but that didnt kill the party so all is good. It even better when the plates are empty, you know you did something right for sure. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky