Spring Cleanin My Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
Thought it was time to do some badly needed spring cleanin to my smoker. Especially on the outside. I will probably lose some friends here but... I'm goin with Browns color. Pics are comin soon. LOL --ray--

If it pleases you, Ray, then it is the right colors, lol!  Thank you so much and please post some Qview of it finished and with food!

How old is that little one in your arms?  Can he help with the ribs yet?

Last edited:
May want to rethink the Browns colors- Your brisket will always get done 'next year' and you'll constantly be in a rebuild mode on your smoker. Just kidding- what the hell can I say, I'm a Bengals fan. If I painted mine in Bengals stripes all of my food would end up like prison food!

On the other hand if you go with Redskins colors you will be the World Champion of BBQ... in the Off Season!
th_crybaby2.gif

Hey Ray good to see you around again -  You need to update that pic, he must be about ready to drive now 
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky