• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Spring 2022 PA Gathering

IH 1026

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Alright folks, it's time to start planning on the Spring 2022 SMF PA Gathering. Dates chosen are April 29, 30, and May 1.

Last year the weather didn't totally co-operate with us, but with the help of the members in attendance and some family friends, we pulled off a successful gathering here outside of Hershey ( though I think Warren paid off the rib judges earlier on):emoji_wink:.

Who: All SMF Members and families.
When: April 29, 30, and May 1
Where: North of Hershey PA. If you're interested, PM me for directions.
Why : Because we love to smoke meats.

Camper/ RV parking is available on site, or there are multiple campgrounds in the area. For those who would like a hotel.. there are multiple in close proximity to the event site.

I will have 2- 22" Weber Kettles, and a Weber Smokey Joe on site for folks to borrow if need be. If you can do so, get an idea of what meats you would like to make so you can buy them NOW while prices aren't so high.

This first post will evolve and important messages will be designated with a red #

Post up folks!

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Chef Jimmy will be remembered at this event.. he will be a sorely missed member of the PA Contingent.
For sure Dillon. I was just looking at the 2019 Pa. Gathering thread. Good times......

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Hey am I allowed back? I was wrongly accused of paying off the judges when your good your good. :emoji_wink: :emoji_wink:

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks Peachey for the like I appreciate it.

Warreh

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
When are you going to start the West coast version FB. I can't afford to fly to Hershey and Warren already has the judges bought off! lol
You need to check with bmudd14474 bmudd14474 in addition to admin he is the N CA group lead, so would be his event. I’m sure he would appreciate your assistance.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
For sure someone should start one they are great fun. The more help someone has in starting one the easier it will go.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.