Spring 2022 PA Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

IH 1026

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 4, 2018
Central PA, Lebanon County
My apologies, but the spring PA gathering has to be cancelled due to personal matters. I'll do my best to hold a Spring 2023 Gathering. Sorry folks.

Attachments

• 20210430_125558.jpg
    20210430_125558.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
When are you going to start the West coast version FB. I can't afford to fly to Hershey and Warren already has the judges bought off! lol
You need to check with bmudd14474 bmudd14474 in addition to admin he is the N CA group lead, so would be his event. I’m sure he would appreciate your assistance.

Still planning on having a spring 2022 event at the farm.. been a little busy with work and family lately, but I'd still like to keep this idea alive.
I plan on doing a pork shoulder for the event.. if anyone else has something to post, go right ahead.

Glad to see you’ll be smoking a pork butt. That’s how us PA people do it. Too many people on here have gotten away from smoking and have moved onto baking and air frying lol.

As of now it is still in my plans.
Might not be the best company though.

Warren

Warren, as long as you keep your pants on, and keep it kid friendly we'd be happy to have you... you're always welcome here.

Folks, I had a bit of a personal issue to work out and I've been away from social media for a little while because of it. I'm still planning on having a Spring 2022 Gathering at my farm, and all members are still welcome to attend.

I'll have 3- 22" Weber Kettles available for folks to use if you don't want to bring your own, and I'll grab a bunch of Kingsford Blue bag charcoal for everyone to use. If you prefer to cook over an open flame, I have 2 large tire rims available and can get some kindling for us.

Post up folks!

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky