SPORTS definition of High and low

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
well us gators had big hopes of a kentucky florida final game but BUTLER? got in the way this was to be an easy win

I had pork, steak and potatoes ready while we watched

the first half was exciting to watch so we had some nice pork marinated in moho and smothered in onions

40cb3fc1_gator004.jpg

my best bud was having fun

313d38bc_gator001.jpg

all was good in the gator nation the game was in the bag!!!

e5e9185a_gator002.jpg

but alas for some reason we make a terrible decision with 15 seconds left so the cook ( ME) looses grip with reality and cant cope with the world,    the steak and potatoes will wait one more night and there will be no more cooking today  had to take the pup for a golf cart ride and went through the drive through cause the wife wanted some dinner  so this was dinner.

PLEASE NOTE THE BOTTLE

a1c262cf_gator007.jpg

Is this what you call drowning your sorrows???     i hope my spelling is ok

e7e3b99f_gator008.jpg

oh well   our baseball team is doing good   just beat south carolina

thanks for feeling my sorrow and lets go smoke something!!!!

LOL.... well at least the dog was still happy, he has the right take on life: ball, burgers, basting in the attention of others!

Sorry for the loss, hope you were able to stumble to the bedroom OK after all the Jim Beam!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky