Spit Roasted Standing Rib Roast For Christmas: My Best Ever!! (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man. I hope you took your dramamine. Course me thinks you're going for another ride. That meal looks spectacular!

I truly appreciate that Steve, but I doubt seriously I see anything else on the carousel any time soon. I've had more than my share of time in the limelight recently. It's ok though because I'm not prone to motion sickness either way. Thank you for the kind words my friend. We were all very happy with the way this one came out, that's for sure!!

Robert

Looks great Robert! If you're not careful we might start calling you chef! A fine looking meal, get kinda jealous about your weather tho

Ryan

Great looking meal. I havent tried spinning one. Gonna now. I like spinning meat.

I'd have to say you hit another one out of the park Robert, truly a five fine of work! Like, RAY

What a great write-up, Robert...excellent cook from beginning to end! The whole meal looked terrific! And big kudos for making the Missus happy...that’s always the biggest victory in any successful cook!

Very nicely done...Big like!

Red

Amazing meal Robert. Cooking on that Santa Maria spit looks awesome. Just the process makes that worth the effort. Congrats on a fabulous meal. Thumbs up for sure.

G

Wow does that ever look delicious, Robert!!! Whoo-wee!

So yesterday while I was opening presents with the wife, I put that drool yule log on the tv for some ambiance....I didn’t know your pit came with a camera, little did I know you were live streaming your cook!

Outstanding!

Nice work Robert.....ever since I saw the drool log commercial from the Beef Council at the movies I’ve been dreaming of spinning meat in the X-Fire and now I see this.......so it’s official a rotisserie is getting added to the X-Fire I just have to have it. I WILL HAVE ONE!!!

I like those bourbon Bella’s we do them all the time. Perfect for red meat!

I also share your passion for fire roasted meat. It is my favorite way to cook now!

Over a that was a perfect meal in my book!

Late to the party as usual... but...

giphy.gif

Out... of... the... park!

Well done sir! Well done indeed. I was about to post up my ham meal but may lay low for awhile now :emoji_sweat_smile:

Excellently executed complete meal! Well done again friend!

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
Looks great Robert! If you're not careful we might start calling you chef! A fine looking meal, get kinda jealous about your weather tho

Don't you dare start calling me names like that Ryan :emoji_wink: That would be a misnomer and an oxymoron. I'm just a guy with a good imagination and a bunch of cooking equipment. Chef Jimmy is a chef, I'm not even close to being an apprentice.

Thank you though
Robert

Great looking meal. I havent tried spinning one. Gonna now. I like spinning meat.

Thanks so much Adam. there is just something about cooking on a rotisserie that creates the best food. I'm just disappointed in myself that I don't do it often enough.

Robert

I'd have to say you hit another one out of the park Robert, truly a five fine of work! Like, RAY

Very much appreciate it Ray. I really was happy with the way this one came out. Was not intending to post it with all the rest of the Christmas PM posts out there but when I looked through the pics I just kinda had to share.

Robert

What a great write-up, Robert...excellent cook from beginning to end! The whole meal looked terrific! And big kudos for making the Missus happy...that’s always the biggest victory in any successful cook!

Very nicely done...Big like!

Thanks so much Red, on all counts. I hadn't seen you for a while but it's always a pleasure to see your smiling face show up on my computer screen :emoji_astonished: Appreciate the kind words and the LIKE sir!!

Robert

Reactions: seenred
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky