Spinner for Char-Griller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Alsta

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 20, 2021
Perth Amboy, NJ
Morning all,

Didn't want to hijack GMC's thread about rotisserie info, but I am also looking for a good option for a rotisserie.
I have the Char-Griller Texas Trio and the way they are designed, they do not have a spinner of their own as the lids are not designed to accept one.
If any of you are familiar enough, what options do I have? I added in a couple stock online photos for reference as to what the insides look like.
1670937365537.png

1670937390245.png

Wow, we dropped the ball on this one! 295 views and no replies from Dec, 19th.

Sorry about that Alsta. I honestly don't have an easy option to offer. You kind of hit on it by saying "as the lids are not designed to accept one". I know there are universal fit rotisseries but can't speak to their quality. At any rate there will be holes to drill, big holes.

Wow, we dropped the ball on this one! 295 views and no replies from Dec, 19th.

Sorry about that Alsta. I honestly don't have an easy option to offer. You kind of hit on it by saying "as the lids are not designed to accept one". I know there are universal fit rotisseries but can't speak to their quality. At any rate there will be holes to drill, big holes.
No worries, it happens sometimes!

Ok, After much research of my own, I kinda came to the same conclusion. I do know that I don't want to put any holes into it that it didn't come with so it looks like I only have one option left - Grovel to my CFO for me to buy another unit so I can have one with a rotisserie attachment.....

Charbroil used to sell a universal that only needs one hole for the end with the motor .
The other side sits in a bracket the attaches to the grill grate .
I'm with you on adding a hole , but it's pretty easy to close it off when not in use .

Reactions: indaswamp
Im sure you did what I did and googled different things but if your like me you found none. If its something you really want it sounds like you will be doing some engineering with current universal options.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky