I hadn’t had spam in years, but after @dr rat did his post about spam, it got me to thinking…
I threw a pack of bacon and some spam brushed with Kinder’s on the Traeger @ 300*…
Let it on for about 30 mins, then removed the bacon and cranked it up to 400 to finish the spam.
All done…
Toasted bun w/ mayonnaise
Spam and provolone…
Jalapeño jelly…
Crumbled bacon…
And the final sammie!
A lot of work to go to for spam Lol! But it was delicious! Thanks for looking!
I threw a pack of bacon and some spam brushed with Kinder’s on the Traeger @ 300*…
Let it on for about 30 mins, then removed the bacon and cranked it up to 400 to finish the spam.
All done…
Toasted bun w/ mayonnaise
Spam and provolone…
Jalapeño jelly…
Crumbled bacon…
And the final sammie!
A lot of work to go to for spam Lol! But it was delicious! Thanks for looking!