Spice Rack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I am so tired of not being able to see all my spices. I don't know half of what I have. I am looking at this one. Could really use bigger. Does anyone have any other suggestions. My kitchen is only 8' x 8' which I really hate but stuck with it. To late in to upgrade now.

www.amazon.com/X-cosrack-Organizer-Height-Adjustable-Seasoning-Black-Patent/dp/B0836TG3WH/ref=psdc_510156_t2_B07P37XRRF

61+qhqaYDaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nice looking rack. I know what ya mean, My spice cabinet is getting to the point I cant find what or forget what I got in there.
Jim

I've seen one that hangs on the inside of the pantry door , but you need to be able to walk in and close the door to use it . Maybe you could use something like that on the outside of the door ?

I got this one a while back. It holds a LOT of stuff but still nowhere big enough so still have a bunch of stuff in the built-in shelves in the pantry but this got me to where I could at least see everything. Please note however that all of the doors in the house are 8' tall so if you have 6' 8" doors you may need to trim off the bottoms of the vertical rails. I've been REALLY happy with this.

Robert

Here ya go Brian...if you have a pantry this is a great application. It will also hang on a wall if you have a space for it. This may help put it into a better perspective.

015.jpg

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky