Special Artist’s Desk (For Mrs Bear Jr)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh WOW! She is great. Heck, I want the "seasons Pic". Seems the only talent I have is working hard.
Jim

Love the desk and all the moving parts, I do a lot of custom cabinets etc. That is a great desk, i like maple.
Now for Bethany, nothing to say but FANTASTIC, she has a great gift.
David

Thank You David!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Oh WOW! She is great. Heck, I want the "seasons Pic". Seems the only talent I have is working hard.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
Shoot---Nothing wrong with being good at working hard!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
A beautiful work of craftsmanship for incredible works of art. Bear, your family has a vault of amazing talent.

Thank You Ray!!
And all I ever post about Mrs Bear is her excellent Breading of my Fish.
One day I'll have to post some bragging about her. The Woman is a "Crocheting Machine"!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

that is one very special desk and the paintings are awesome! thanks for sharing!

that is one very special desk and the paintings are awesome! thanks for sharing!

Thank You Sandy!!
They're Good Kids!
They were here this morning---Brought our Groceries----Today was Bethany's Birthday 45. Bear Jr was 49 in January.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I was actively painting 7 years ago, and I can confidently say that Bethany's workplace is also responsible for her inspiration :) I see great colors in the paintings and a great table to work at without rushing. I think, having such a table, I would also return to drawing. But I once chose graphic design, so now my workplace looks like a typical modern IT guy's den https://eurekaergonomic.com/l-shaped-desks/. Bear, you are a great carver and you have a great family! I hope to see more of Bethany's wonderful drawings.

Last edited:
Such great talent, all in one family! Really impressive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky