Spanish Chorizo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Madmox

Original poster
Oct 8, 2019
So I finally got my Spanish chorizo into the curing chamber tonight. Finally.... it’s a little salty when I fry a bit in the pan but the die have been cast so we will see how it turns out. I put my leftover filling into Umai bags and into the fridge they will go! Time will tell. On the other side you can see a pair of Coppa hanging and I have a pair of Bresaeola in the fridge curing! So I’ll have this sucker full in no time!
Mox
396EAD4A-4920-4934-80F4-B0D2FE55865D.jpeg

Your Coppa seems to be stuck to the ceiling and your chorizo looks to be floating. How do you do this? LOL:emoji_joy:

Reactions: chopsaw
The picture is upright on my phone but whenever I upload it, it flips. Fairly obnoxious. Or I have a sci-fi curing chamber. I’m not going to tell you which!
Mox

Reactions: R Blum
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky