• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Spanish Chorizo

Madmox

Joined Oct 8, 2019
So I finally got my Spanish chorizo into the curing chamber tonight. Finally.... it’s a little salty when I fry a bit in the pan but the die have been cast so we will see how it turns out. I put my leftover filling into Umai bags and into the fridge they will go! Time will tell. On the other side you can see a pair of Coppa hanging and I have a pair of Bresaeola in the fridge curing! So I’ll have this sucker full in no time!
Mox
396EAD4A-4920-4934-80F4-B0D2FE55865D.jpeg

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Off to a nice start chorizo my favorite.

Warren

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Nice! I love chorizo in eggs with peppers and onions and topped with some queso fresco.

R Blum

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 19, 2017
Your Coppa seems to be stuck to the ceiling and your chorizo looks to be floating. How do you do this? LOL:emoji_joy:

Madmox

Joined Oct 8, 2019
The picture is upright on my phone but whenever I upload it, it flips. Fairly obnoxious. Or I have a sci-fi curing chamber. I’m not going to tell you which!
Mox

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.