Spanish Chorizo on Deck! First Salami in the New Maturing Chamber!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look incredible! I'm about to do a huge batch next week so will have to get back in the swing of things..

Reactions: indaswamp
The 32-35mm Chorizo is done today. Took it down to 40% weight loss.
IMG_20220827_094724.jpg

Reactions: TNJAKE and SCBBQ
I am extremely happy with the way these 32-35mm salami dried! Very even with very slight dry ring. The Chamber has been appropriately named....Norcini Nirvana!

Keith that looks amazing bud
Thanks TNJAKE TNJAKE ! I can't even see the dry rim in the picture...it is more pronounced in actuality, but nowhere near what it was in my old chamber letting salami hang to maturity. That chamber will be used for dry aging beef and venison (it has a refrigerator setting), cure equalization in whole cuts, and accelerated drying of salami and salumi prior to transfer to the new larger maturing chamber.

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky