spam

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi,

Maybe place a captcha on the posting page to prevent any automated spamming?

I don't understand how it can be worth anyone's time to post all that junk. What payback could there be? Some poor sucker is wasting a lot of time hoping for some miserable bit of income.

I don't understand how it can be worth anyone's time to post all that junk. What payback could there be? Some poor sucker is wasting a lot of time hoping for some miserable bit of income.
Some people are just Total Jerks!!!

Actually a lot worse, but I can't say it here!!

Bear

Hey, has anyone ever smoked Spam? 
icon_lol.gif

We are working hard to try to keep the forums clean. We had put some measures in place to block a huge amount and it worked for a few days. Then we started seeing alot of spamming activity coming from Korea all of a sudden and they are worse than the last guys.

Should have it sorted soon.

Thanks for the patience.

We are working hard to try to keep the forums clean. We had put some measures in place to block a huge amount and it worked for a few days. Then we started seeing alot of spamming activity coming from Korea all of a sudden and they are worse than the last guys.

Should have it sorted soon.

Thanks for the patience.
Keep up the Good work, Brian!!
icon14.gif

They must be driving you guys nut!!!
102.gif

I still can't see why they do it.

Thanks,

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky