Spaghetti Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My wifes concoction she used to make when she lived on the Amish farm. Called Spaghetti pizza.
Sorry for the mess, when you live in a 5th wheel you gotta work around the dishes.

Heading to the S, FL Gathering tomorrow.

sp3.jpg

sp3.jpg

sp2.jpg

In the pit boss vertican with hickory pellets.
sp.jpg

Thats gonna be good I bet. Have fun at the gathering.

looks good ! in the mid seventies my dad had a greek style pizza shop ! he used to make a spaghetti pizza ! he would mix the pasta with pizza sauce place on the crust top with cheese and what ever toppings people wanted ! it was a local big hit !

Great news about your wife and a great looking meal!! I've done baked spaghetti a few times but never thought to put the pizza toppings on it. Love the idea!! I'm not supposed to know this but I have a particular cast iron skillet coming my way in a couple weeks specifically for doing deep dish pizzas. Guess what I'm making first?? :emoji_laughing:

Beautiful post and congrats on the carousel ride!!

LIKE!!
Robert

Thank you all very much. She has met a few of you guys at the diff gatherings, Brian, Jeff, Keith and his wife. Al and his wife, sorry if i cant remember everyone.

I will take pics at the gathering.

Thanks everyone

There is now pizza crust in the mix.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky