Spachkocked my way..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeppers.. That's about how i did it minus removing any portion of wing and I pulled the tenders off the ribs and left them with the breasts. If you follow that video and do a couple of chickens, it get real easy and you almost do it automatically once you cut the backbone out. I hate having ribs and breastbones in my chichens and the deboneing allows you to cut the breasts across the grain of the meat..

Nice looking bird, I too woud like to see the debone, always looking for new and different way to make the yard bird!

I've seen that one.  We want to see if  Pit 4 Brains has a different technique.  There's always more ways to skin a cat.

Looks awesome. Nice work with the twine. Never saw anyone tie one like that. Looks like it worked pretty darn good. Might need a tutorial on tying that thing though.
Maybe this weekend I'll do a couple more chickens for leftovers..

Thanks, will be looking forward to it.  Be sure to include a good picture of the type of knife.  I know it's suppose to be a boning knife but with so many types of "boning knives" available, it gets confusing and quite truthfully I'm still trying to get a handle on the knives to use (no pun intended, well yes, actually).

Thanks, will be looking forward to it.  Be sure to include a good picture of the type of knife.  I know it's suppose to be a boning knife but with so many types of "boning knives" available, it gets confusing and quite truthfully I'm still trying to get a handle on the knives to use (no pun intended, well yes, actually).
Ok, will definately do that, Dave. If anyone else has an idea or request, it would help me make the tutorial..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky