Soy Glazed Beef Plate Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m very impressed. Those look beautiful. Nice work.
Thanks Sven! The natural light on the glaze does make for a nice picture!....I'm a believer in the saying...."If it looks good it tastes even better!"

Nailed it!
Thanks Brian!

Man, that is one awesome looking rib!
Love the glaze!
Nicely done!
Al
Many thanks Al, the glaze is a perfect paring for the beef! It tempers the richness and takes it to the next level. For plate ribs this is my fav then second is the second day in CI beef stew!

Nicely done!
Jim
Much appreciation Jim!

man those look great! havent made the beef plate ribs in a while...now im jonesing

Those look great , and the final glazed shot . Perfect

David
Thanks David! The glaze did put a nice touch for sure!

man those look great! havent made the beef plate ribs in a while...now im jonesing
They weren't on the radar for me till I spied them in Costco....glad I went with the wife!

Fantastic piece of work there, the plated pic of the glazed rib is epic! RAY
Many Thanks RAY! The actual presentation on the the plate was way more than I expected....but sometimes things come together

That is a piece of art work! Looks awesome! Bookmarked your Soy glaze recipe and for sure will be using it.....
Thanks Push! We normally use the glaze on Asian dishes but it goes excellent with just about any protein. We have used in on pulled pork, salmon, chicken, and now plate ribs..... It would be magic on spars!

Those ribs look delicious on this side of the screen!
Many thanks eddie! I called it the beef salad plate.....

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Now that was worth the price of admission! Beautiful pics and got to love of Father and Son plan! And I'm sure the flavor was amazing!

Keith

Now that was worth the price of admission! Beautiful pics and got to love of Father and Son plan! And I'm sure the flavor was amazing!

Keith
Many thanks Keith! It sure makes it easier to have a helper make things....It was really rather simple cook that turned out in the PLUS column for sure!

Thanks,

Cortney

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky